This book is to be used as a starting point for children and parents. The focus is on the unmarried dependent child (with no dependents of their own) who has a yearly income that ranges from $1.00 to the amount of the single standard deduction allowed by the IRS. Most children fall within this income range. This book can also provide limited guidance for children with higher income, introducing them to basic topics. Major Topics include:
1) Money Management: Appreciate the benefits of a Roth IRA
2) Career Skills: Identify different types of child employment
3) New Ideas: Discover different ways parents can employ their children
4) Special Details: Learn how parents can issue Forms W-2 for their child
5) Introduction to Taxes: Basic tax concepts for children with low earned income
6) Powerful Knowledge: Understand rules for children to contribute to a Roth IRA.
Used Book in Good Condition