Military Spouse Organizations
Check our list of military spouse organizations dedicated to helping with all matters related to adjusting to military life.
- Cinc House – Where military wives and women are Commander in Chief.
- Military Spouse Business Association – From the brainstorming phase, to launching your idea, to navigating the waters of business success through military life…
- Pension Rights Center – Discussions and contacts for retirement and military divorce.
Employment for Military Service Members and Spouses
- Joining Forces – Mrs. Obama and Dr. Biden are asking Americans to get involved in any way they can.
- Hire Heroes – Hire Heroes USA’s (HHUSA) mission is to offer transition assistance, job search assistance, and job placement services to those who have honorably served
in the US military – and to their spouses – in order to reduce veteran unemployment.
Use the comments area to tell us about your favorite military spouse organization.